Who we are
Established in Brussels in 1989, SIGN* is a graphic communication agency that specializes in developing brand images, cultural communication, prestige publishing, periodicals, and institutional communication, using both traditional or digital media.
With two experienced creative directors – both art directors and graphic designers themselves, two junior graphic designers, a studio manager, a digital communication strategist, a developer and an associate director, SIGN* is a highly creative and remarkably agile company.
And while creativity is the primary focus of the agency, it’s all done with a strong dose of strategy and thinking, and of course in collaboration with the clients.
Our output is based on three principles:
– Integrated thinking: the designers talk with each other, and discuss their range of thoughts and ideas with the customer;
– Agility: directly inspired by the world and its non-stop evolutions, our creativity is constantly nourished and renewed;
– Singularity: our aim is design a powerful, original and distinctive creative language for our clients that both makes sense and is remarkable.
Over the years, our fellow professionals have praised the creativity and quality of the agency in prestigious competitions, including:
– Creative Review / London
– D&AD / United Kingdom
– Type Directors Club / New York
– Art Directors Club / New York
– Creative Club / Belgium
– Cuckoo Awards / Belgium